I'm pursuing my Ph.D. in analytical chemistry. My research interests include designing chemical instruments from a chemometric perspective, attempting to achieve sub-cellular spatial resolution mass spectrometry imaging, improving vacuum ultraviolet absorption spectroscopy, and developing complex mixture analysis methodologies.
Contact me via Email. I am active on Research Gate and LinkedIn. I try to keep an up-to-date academic CV [html] [pdf].
Some of my other interests include:
- Design of graphs, fonts, and typography
- Pedagogy and scientific communication
- Programming with Python and Rust
- Writing fiction and nonfiction
- The philosophy of science